The Maison Joseph Drouhin is not short on ideas when it comes to organizing tastings, offering passionate wine lovers and passing tourists a wide variety of themes:
• Discovery tasting of the Climats of Bourgogne (27 June and 4 July, 2:00pm to 3:30pm)
• Visit and tasting: The war, wine, and the Maison Joseph Drouhin (7 September, 3 October, 2:00pm to 5:00pm)
• Tasting – The Côte de Nuits: Paradise for Pinot Noir (11 July, 10:00am to 11:30am)
• Aperitif tasting at the Clos des Mouches in Beaune (20 July, 4:00pm to 6:30pm)
• Chardonnay in all its glory (30 July, 2:00pm to 3:30pm)
• Pinot Noir Day (17 August, 2:00pm to 3:30pm)
• “Terroirs Chocolatés” wine and chocolate tasting (24 August, 2:00pm to 3:30pm)
• Tasting of eight Grand Cru wines (27 August, 10:00am to 11:30am)
• Dîner des Ducs with tasting and visit to the cellars of the Maison Joseph Drouhin (17 November, 6:00pm)
Please note, many of these events need to be reserved in advance.
Click here to find out more about these events on the Maison Joseph Drouhin website or contact the estate directly at email@example.com.