Siddura winery founded in 2008 from the fusion of the experience of a German industrialist and the profound knowledge of the territory and market of Massimo Ruggero, Siddura CEO.
Located in the little village of Luogosanto in Sardinia, it has in the “Terroir” the strong feature of the winery. The estate is immersed in a valley surrounded by granite, protected by the mighty winds of maestrale and caressed by the sea breeze.
The union of climatic factors and the specificity of the granite soil degradation give the wines a particular minerality. The cellar was born around its fulcrum: a fully-buried amphitheater building that exploits the geothermal potential of the site and boasts an innovative control system for the fermentation of individual tanks.
Here, the entire production chain, from grape to bottle, takes place, privileging spontaneous fermentations and using the most diverse types of containers from concrete tanks to barrels.
The estate stretches for two hundred acres and the grounds are a mixture of granite, sand and clay. They are loose soil, often arid, ideal for viticulture.
“Sardinia in purity” is the Siddura philosophy, which has made it possible to produce a line with eight high quality wines. The company’s goal is to produce wines that identify with the terroir from which they come from. Production therefore provides limited harvests to ensure maximum quality, selective handmade harvest, micro-wine making and aging in the best oak barrels built in France.
In five years, Siddura wines have conquered over 450 medals in the most renowned national and international wine competitions.
To point out a revolutionary concept of Siddura; the innovative winemaking of white wines as if they were red, that is to create a long-lasting Vermentino that improves after a year of aging.
1) SPÈRA Vermentino di Gallura DOCG in purity, about 13 °.
2) MAIA A Vermentino di Gallura coming from another squad of our vineyard, always in purity DOCG.
3) BERU Extreme processing, French vinification, small Chardonnay cut on Vermentino’s mass.
4) ÈREMA red sardine grapes, vinified in long fermentation a Cannonau Doc.
5) BÀCCO Cagnulari in purity, historical grape of Sardinia recently rediscovered by the great international oenologists.
6) FOLA Cannonau in purity DOC.
7) TIROS It is the Sardinian super Tuscan, a base of Sangiovese and Cabernet sauvignon as the great wines of Tuscany.
8) NÙALI Moscato di Sardegna DOC Passito.
9) NUDO rose’